CARE Series 3555 Soaker Walk-in Tub
Bariatric Walk-in Tub for Bathers Up to 450 Lbs.
Enjoy a luxurious and satisfying bathing experience in our roomiest bariatric model, designed to accommodate individuals up to 450 lbs. This tub is conveniently manufactured with a flangeless design which reduces the time and cost of installation. For your safety, the CARE 3555 has an S-shaped, low, 6″ threshold, watertight door, along with many other standard safety features, so that you can enter, bathe, and exit your bath without worry. Furthermore, this model can be customized to suit your personal needs with several, state-of the art, spa features.
We have developed the CARE 3555 to ensure that our customers can bathe in the safest and most secure walk-in bathtub for their specific needs. We ensure your safety with the following features:
- Easy and convenient, user friendly design
- Inswing, S-shaped, low 6″ threshold, water tight, doorway with a silicone rubber door seal, a 24″ opening, and a lifetime warranty
- ADA compliant, 17″ high, 30 1/2″ width, contoured seat
- Non-slip flooring
- Integrated safety bar
- Mounted U-bar
- Easy to use cable actuated drain and overflow kit
- Door Drain to eliminate water from escaping onto your bathroom flooring.
Comfort and Convenience
Constructed to replace an existing shower or bath, and with a flangeless design, the CARE 3555 is both cost effective and cleverly crafted. This model comes with the following features to make the installation of your new walk-in tub as worry free as possible:
- Measurements of 35 1/2″(W) x 55″ (L) x 40″(H)
- Ergonomically designed fixtures and fittings.
- Flangeless design to preserve existing tile work around bathtub or shower stalls.
- Optional flange kit available.
- 5″ extension kit to fit a standard 60″ bathtub or shower stall opening.
- Easy to use access maintenance panels.
- End panels for 2 wall installation.
We aim to provide you with the most durable, comfortable and safe walk-in tub on the market. The CARE 3555 is constructed with the highest quality components available. This model is offered with a limited lifetime warranty and it is manufactured to meet strict industry standards:
- Fabricated with woven marine-grade fiberglass.
- Coated with a durable, triple gel coat, high gloss finish that offers beauty and durability.
- Each tub basin in secured into a one-piece, stainless-steel frame.
- 6 adjustable leveling legs are retrofitted to the tub’s frame.
- Shell and door certified for IAMPO and UPC standards.
- All electrical components pass strict, UL Certification.
Fixtures and Fittings
We are pleased to offer you several, easy to use and stylishly designed fixtures and fittings to complement your bathing experience and bring a beautiful aesthetic to your bathroom’s decor:
- 5-piece, chrome plated faucet sets with solid brass construction. Each set comes with hot and cold water taps, and an easy to use diverter handle for operating the hand held shower piece.
- 1 1/2″ cable actuated drain and overflow kit.
- Optional 2″ Hurry Drain™ to drain your tub’s water in 110 seconds or less depending on the efficiency of your household plumbing.
- Optional toe drain for added security.
- Optional Speedy Fill 3/4″ faucet that attaches to a standard 1/2″ pipe for faster fill of your tub’s water.
- Optional shower slide bar designed with solid brass construction and chrome plating.
- Optional Glass Door.
- Optional Shower Curtain, L-rod, and shower curtain rings.
Whether you are looking to create a spa-like experience in your home, or you suffer from sore muscles, stress, or even certain skin conditions, you can tailor the CARE 3555 to your specific needs with the following optional features:
- Hydromassage: 10 water massage jets are strategically positioned to hit key pressure points on your back, legs and feet to stimulate sore and aching joints and muscles.
- Air Massage: 20 state of the art air jets are positioned at your hips and legs to deliver a light massage that promotes healthy circulation for better cardiovascular health.
- Dual Air and Hydromassage: Experience the combined benefits of air and water massage with this dual system for better overall health and wellness.
- Microbubbles: With bubbles one-fifth the size of a typical air bubble, this system gently penetrates the pores of your skin, removing oils, dirt and odor and leaving your skin feeling refreshed for days after use.
- Aromatherapy: Experience the healing power of scent on your mind and body.
- Chromotherapy: An LED light is positioned in your tub’s basin which emits light for color therapy. Cycle through the entire rainbow color spectrum or settle on particular colors that enhances your mood and wellness.
- Spa Pillow NeckPillow
- Cushioned Seat
- Heated Seat
- Bidet Jet
- Bathing Support Harness
Thermostatic Mixing Valve
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to call today! (800) 577-8475
We are standing by to speak with you about the benefits that a walk-in tub can bring to your health and quality of life. We look forward to hearing from you.
|Actual size (W x L x H)||35.5″ x 55″ x 40″|
|Shipping size (W x L x H)||38″ x 56″ x 48″|
|Door Opening Width||24″|
|Water Capacity (Gal.)||115|
|Colors Available||White / Biscuit|
|Door Opening / Drain||Left or Right|
|Wall Tiles Flange||None (easy-to-install)|