CARE Series 3355 Soaker Walk-In Tubs
Bariatric Walk-in Tub for Bathers Up to 350 Lbs.
The CARE 3355 is one of our larger tubs designed to accommodate the fuller figured individual who’s looking for a luxurious soak in a safe and comfortable walk-in tub. Made of woven marine grade fiberglass and a durable gel coat finish, this tub’s flangleless design helps to preserve the existing tile work around your bathtub or shower stall, reducing time and cost of installation. The CARE 3355 is optimal for bathers between 100-350 lbs. who require an alternative to traditional bathing. The low, 6″ threshold, watertight doorway, along with standard safety features and optional spa features, makes the CARE 3355 a wonderful choice for you and your specific needs.
Your safety is our number one concern. We have designed and developed the CARE 3355 to ensure that our customers can bathe in the safest and most secure walk-in bathtub for their specific needs. We ensure your safety with the following features:
- Easy and convenient, user friendly design
- Inswing, S-shaped, low 6″ threshold, 24″ wide, water tight, doorway with a silicone rubber door seal and a lifetime warranty
- ADA compliant, 17″ high, 29″ wide, contoured seat
- Non-slip flooring
- Integrated safety bar
- Mounted U-bar
- Easy to use cable actuated drain and overflow kit
- Door Drain to eliminate water from escaping onto your bathroom flooring.
Comfort and Convenience
The CARE 3355 is constructed to replace an existing shower or bath. With a flangeless design that preserves your bath stalls existing tile work, the cost and time of installation are reduced. The CARE 3355 comes with the following features to make the installation ad use of your new walk-in tub as worry free as possible:
- Measurements of ″33(W) x 55″ (L) x ″40(H).
- Ergonomically designed fixtures and fittings.
- Flangeless design to preserve existing tile work around bathtub or shower stalls.
- Optional flange kit available.
- 5″ extension kit to fit a standard 60″ bathtub or shower stall opening.
- Easy to use access maintenance panels.
- End panels for 2 wall installation.
We aim to provide you with the most durable, comfortable and safe walk-in tub on the market. The CARE 3355 is constructed with the highest quality components available and it’s offered with a limited lifetime warranty. It is manufactured to meet strict industry standards:
- Fabricated with woven marine-grade fiberglass.
- Coated with a durable, triple gel coat, high gloss finish that offers beauty and durability.
- Each tub basin in secured into a one-piece, stainless-steel frame.
- 6 adjustable leveling legs are retrofitted to the tub’s frame.
- Shell and door certified for IAMPO and UPC standards.
- All electrical components pass strict, UL Certification.
Fixtures and Fittings
We are pleased to offer you several, easy to use and stylishly designed fixtures and fittings to complement your bathing experience and bring a beautiful aesthetic to your bathroom’s decor:
- 5-piece, chrome plated faucet sets with solid brass construction. Each set comes with hot and cold water taps, and an easy to use diverter handle for operating the hand held shower piece.
- 1 1/2″ cable actuated drain and overflow kit.
- Optional 2″ Hurry Drain™ to drain your tub’s water in 110 seconds or less depending on the efficiency of your household plumbing.
- Optional toe drain for added security.
- Optional Speedy Fill 3/4″ faucet that attaches to a standard 1/2″ pipe for faster fill of your tub’s water.
- Optional shower slide bar designed with solid brass construction and chrome plating.
- Optional Glass Door.
- Optional Shower Curtain, L-rod, and shower curtain rings.
Whether you are looking to create a spa-like experience in your home, or you suffer from sore muscles, stress, skin conditions or other ailments, you can tailor the CARE 3355 to your specific needs with the following optional features:
- Hydromassage: 10 water massage jets are strategically positioned to hit key pressure points on your back, legs and feet to stimulate sore and aching joints and muscles.
- Air Massage: 20 state of the art air jets are positioned at your hips and legs to deliver a light massage that promotes healthy circulation for better cardiovascular health.
- Dual Air and Hydromassage: Experience the combined benefits of air and water massage with this dual system for better overall health and wellness.
- Microbubbles: With bubbles one-fifth the size of a typical air bubble, this system gently penetrates the pores of your skin, removing oils, dirt and odor and leaving your skin feeling refreshed for days after use.
- Aromatherapy: Experience the healing power of scent on your mind and body
- Chromotherapy: An LED light is positioned in your tub’s basin which emits light for color therapy. Cycle through the entire rainbow color spectrum or settle on particular colors that enhances your mood and wellness.
- Spa Pillow Neck Pillow
- Cushioned Seat
- Heated Seat
- Bidet Jet
- Bathing Support Harness
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Do you have questions? Please don’t hesitate to call today! We have knowledgeable and friendly staff standing by to take your call. We look forward to speaking with you. (800)577-8475
|Actual size (W x L x H)||33″ x 55″ x 40″|
|Shipping size (W x L x H)||34″ x 56″ x 45″|
|Door Opening Width||24″|
|Water Capacity (Gal.)||100|
|Colors Available||White / Biscuit|
|Door Opening / Drain||Left or Right|
|Wall Tiles Flange||None (easy to install)|