CARE Series 3054 Soaker Walk-in Tub
The CARE 3054 is a very popular model. Spacious, with ample leg room, this model has been designed to fit into smaller sized bathrooms. This tub’s flangeless design helps to reduce the time and cost of installation by preserving your bathroom’s existing tile work. This model boasts an 18″ wide opening through a low threshold, water-tight doorway and a 23″ wide, 17″ high ADA compliant contoured seat for your safety and convenience. The CARE 3054 is a safe and reliable option for individuals between 120 lbs.-250 lbs. who are looking for a health promoting, spa experience which will help to improve their quality of life.
Your safety is our number one concern. We have designed and developed the CARE 3054 to ensure that our customers can bathe in the safest and most secure walk-in bathtub for their specific needs. We ensure your safety with the following features:
- Easy and convenient, user friendly design. Inswing, S-shaped, low 6″ threshold, water tight, doorway with a silicone rubber door seal, an 18″ wide opening , and a lifetime warranty.
- ADA compliant, 17″ high, 23″ wide, contoured seat.
- Non-slip flooring.
- Integrated safety bar.
- Mounted U-bar.
- Easy to use cable actuated drain and overflow kit.
- Door Drain to eliminate water from escaping onto your bathroom flooring.
Comfort and Convenience
We take great measures to ensure that your experience with the CARE 3054 is satisfying from start to finish. This model is constructed to replace an existing shower or bath stall and it comes with the following features to make the installation of your new walk-in tub as worry free as possible:
- Measurements of 29 1/2″(W) x 54″ (L) x 38″(H) to fit conveniently through doorways, hallways and stairwells.
- Flangeless design to preserve existing tile work around bathtub or shower stalls.
- Optional flange kit available.
- 6″ extension kit to fit a standard 60″ bathtub or shower stall opening.
- Easy to use access maintenance panels.
- End panels for 2 wall installation.
The CARE 3054 is constructed with the highest quality components available. The CARE 3054 is offered with a limited lifetime warranty and it’s manufactured to meet strict industry standards:
- Fabricated with woven marine-grade fiberglass.
- Coated with a durable, triple gel coat, high gloss finish that offers beauty and durability.
- Each tub basin in secured into a one-piece, stainless-steel frame.
- 6 adjustable leveling legs are retrofitted to the tub’s frame.
- Shell and door certified for IAMPO and UPC standards.
- All electrical components pass strict, UL Certification.
Fittings and Fixtures
We are pleased to offer you several, easy to use and stylishly designed fixtures and fittings to complement your bathing experience and bring a beautiful aesthetic to your bathroom’s decor:
- 5-piece, chrome plated faucet sets with solid brass construction. Each set comes with hot and cold water taps, and an easy to use diverter handle for operating the hand held shower piece.
- 1 1/2″ cable actuated drain and overflow kit.
- Optional 2″ Hurry Drain™ to drain your tub’s water in 110 seconds or less depending on the efficiency of your household plumbing.
- Optional toe drain for added security.
- Optional Speedy Fill 3/4″ faucet that attaches to a standard 1/2″ pipe for faster fill of your tub’s water.
- Optional shower slide bar designed with solid brass construction and chrome plating.
- Optional Glass Door.
- Optional Shower Curtain, L-rod, and shower curtain rings.
We have several, optional features to choose from to make your walk-in bathing experience perfect for you and your specific health care needs:
- Hydromassage: 10 water massage jets are strategically positioned to hit key pressure points on your back, legs and feet to stimulate sore and aching joints and muscles.
- Air Massage: 20 state of the art air jets are positioned at your hips and legs to deliver a light massage that promotes healthy circulation for better cardiovascular health.
- Dual Air and Hydromassage: Experience the combined benefits of air and water massage with this dual system for better overall health and wellness.
- Microbubbles: With bubbles one-fifth the size of a typical air bubble, this system gently penetrates the pores of your skin, removing oils, dirt and odor and leaving your skin feeling refreshed for days after use.
- Aromatherapy: Experience the healing power of scent on your mind and body.
- Chromotherapy: An Chromatherapy lightLED light is positioned in your tub’s basin which emits light for color therapy. Cycle through the entire rainbow color spectrum or settle on particular colors that enhances your mood and wellness.
- Spa Pillow Neck Pillow
- Cushioned Seat
- Heated Seat
- Bidet Jet
- Bathing Support Harness
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve
If you believe that a walk-in tub may be the right investment for the health and well being of you and your family, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. (800) 577-8475 We would love to speak with you and set you on the path to experience health, luxury, and comfort in the privacy of your own home, every time you bathe.
|Actual size (W x L x H)||29.5″ x 54″ x 38″|
|Shipping size (W x L x H)||31″ x 55″ x 45″|
|Door Opening Width||18″|
|Water Capacity (Gal.)||70|
|Colors Available||White / Biscuit|
|Door Opening / Drain||Left or Right|
|Wall Tiles Flange||None (easy-to-install) or 2 sides|