CARE Series 2653 Soaker Walk-in Bath
The CARE 2653 is a unique model which provides a satisfying and ample soak for bathers with limited bathroom space. Practical in size and easy to maneuver through existing doors, hallways and stairwells, this model helps to reduce the time and cost of installation. The tub’s flangleless design helps to preserve the existing tile work of your bathtub or shower stall’s existing surround, further reducing out of pocket expense. This tub is optimal for bathers between 90-200 lbs. who are looking for an alternative to traditional bathing. The low, 6″ threshold, watertight doorway, along with standard safety features and optional spa features, makes the CARE 2653 a wonderful choice for anyone looking to enjoy the healing benefits of hydrotherapy in safety and luxury.
At American Tubs, your safety is our top priority. According to the The New York Times and The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the bathroom is the most dangerous room in the house. Every year, an estimated 235,000 people over the age of 15 sustain injuries while in the bathroom. More than one-third of these injuries occur while individuals are bathing or showering. This number increases exponentially for persons over the age of 85. We assemble the CARE 2653 to prevent injuries and mishaps with the following safety features:
- Inswing, low 6″ threshold, water tight, doorway with a silicone rubber door seal, a 15 1/2″ wide opening, and a lifetime warranty.
- ADA compliant, 17″ high, 20 1/2″ wide, contoured seat.
- Non-slip flooring.
- Integrated safety grab bar.
- Mounted U-bar for added support.
- Easy to use cable actuated drain and overflow kit.
- Door Drain to eliminate water from escaping onto your bathroom flooring.
- Ergonomically designed fixtures and fittings.
Comfort and Convenience
We manufacture our walk-in tubs to ensure a cost efficient, timely, and smooth installation process. The CARE 2653 is conveniently constructed to replace your existing bath tub or shower stall. To maintain and enhance the aesthetic of your bathroom decor, this model comes with the following features:
- Measurements of 26″(W)x 53″ (L) x 36″(H) to fit conveniently through doorways, hallways and stairwells.
- Flangeless design to preserve existing tile work around bathtub or shower stalls.
- Optional flange kit available.
- 7″ extension kit to fit a standard 60″ bathtub or shower stall opening.
- Easy to use access maintenance panels.
- End panels for 2 wall installation.
At American Tubs, it is our aim to produce bathtubs that are built to last a lifetime. To ensure that you are investing in a product that you can rely upon, each of our models comes with a limited lifetime warranty and they are constructed with the following:
- Woven marine-grade fiberglass.
- Highly durable, triple gel coat, high gloss finish.
- Each tub basin in secured into a one-piece, stainless-steel frame.
- 6 adjustable leveling legs are retrofitted to the tub’s frame.
- Shell and door certified for IAMPO and UPC standards.
- All electrical components pass strict, UL Certification.
Fittings and Fixtures
We are pleased to offer you several, stylish and ergonomically designed fixtures and fittings to complement your bathing experience and bring a beautiful aesthetic to your bathroom’s decor.
- 5 piece, chrome plated faucet sets with solid brass construction. Each set comes with hot and cold water taps, and an easy to use diverter handle for operating the hand held shower piece.
- 1 1/2″ cable actuated drain and overflow kit.
- Door Drain to prevent water escaping onto the bathroom floor.
- Optional 2″ Hurry Drain™ to drain your tub’s water in 110 seconds or less depending on the efficiency of your household plumbing.
- Optional toe drain for added security.
- Optional Speedy Fill 3/4″ faucet that attaches to a standard 1/2″ pipe for faster fill of your tub’s water.
- Optional shower slide bar designed with solid brass construction and chrome plating.
- Optional Glass Door.
- Optional Shower Curtain, L-rod, and shower curtain rings.
Whether you are looking to create a spa experience in the privacy of your own home, or you suffer from ailments such as arthritis, psoriasis, or diabetes, we have several, optional, customizable features that will meet your desires and promote better health for an increased quality of life:
- Hydromassage: 10
massage jets are strategically positioned to hit key pressure points on your back, legs and feet to stimulate sore and aching joints and muscles.
- Air Massage: 20 state of the art air jets are positioned at your hips and legs to deliver a light massage that promotes healthy circulation for better cardiovascular health.
- Dual Air and Hydromassage: Experience the combined benefits of air and water massage with this dual system for better overall health and wellness.
- Microbubbles: With bubbles one-fifth the size of a typical air bubble, this system gently penetrates into the pores of your skin, removing oils, dirt and odor and leaving your skin feeling refreshed for days after use.
- Aromatherapy: Experience the healing power of scent on your mind and body.
- Chromotherapy: An LED light is positioned in your tub’s basin which emits light for color therapy. Cycle through the entire rainbow color spectrum or settle on particular colors that enhances your mood and wellness.
- Spa Pillow
- Cushioned Seat
- Heated Seat
- Bidet Jet
- Bathing Support Harness
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve
If you have questions or if you think that a walk-in tub would be the right investment for you, call today! We have knowledgeable and friendly staff standing by to take your call. Experience the amazing benefits of an American Tubs walk-in tub and start enjoying a better quality of life. (800) 577-8475
|Actual size (W x L x H)||26″ x 53″ x 36″|
|Shipping size (W x L x H)||28″ x 54″ x 45″|
|Door Opening Width||15.5″|
|Water Capacity (Gal.)||50|
|Colors Available||White / Biscuit|
|Door Opening / Drain||Left or Right|
|Wall Tiles Flange||None (easy to install)|